Thursday, September 4, 2008

Not much time but this blog is so dated!

Eden is doing great in Kindergarten. We had a rough start but we are all settling in nicely. I'm just praying they'll start to really challenge her soon because she is a little bit disappointed with the class activities so far. She does love recess and has a new friend named Sara.
PALIN!!! WAhoooooo! You rock girl. I'm so proud to be an American and vote for someone with MORALS, conviction, heart and passion. You are, as my husband put it "a Bad Ass!" So go for it, do what you say and stand up for the real people of America. When I heard John McCain wanted a pro-death running mate it had all but sealed his fate in my mind. But when he picked Palin, it was like a sudden cool mountain breeze on a hot heavy summer day in Arkansas, when the wind stands still, and sweat runs down your body without any promise of reprieve. All I can say, is now America needs so show some common sense and throw all we have behind this true American. McCain has now earned my vote, which I had considered impossible. And Piper, you are just adorable and so is Trig. I can't believe I'm actually excited about the presidential race after all.
Tomorrow is Nick's surgery so I hope everyone will be praying for him. We're nervous.

No comments: