Thursday, September 11, 2008

More Ranting

I'll start off easy. Eden said something pretty funny yesterday AM. She was sitting at the counter eating her warmed over french toast and asked me for a wet paper towel. I proceeded to warm the water and while I was wetting it, she elaborated with "I got syrup on my eyeshadow spot." All the while, she had her head tipped up and one eye sqinting at me. Very funny. She knows eyeshadow but not eyelid. What a little fashion plate. Oh, and she has abandoned all aspirations to become a rockstar, she wants to be an olympic gymnast. Much better.
Kaitlyn has been giving me a run for the money on school. What will we do next year? She just goes and goes and goes with it. I can't believe the child. She has an insatiable appetite for either school or my undivided attention. I'm not sure which but it is so fun. I just love her. She uses the word "correct" all the time. Very funny.
Nick is turning into the funniest little guy. He was playing with some big kids at gymnastics today and I was just cracking up. He is adorable. He just runs from one thing to the next and attacks with purpose. I can't stop watching him.
Okay. Stop reading now if you're turkey timer has popped on the ole politics.
1. Matt Damon. Who asked him in the first place? Why should we care? How many previous Presidents does he think have believed in Creation? Why does that make a person unworthy of holding the nuclear codes? Don't answer that Matt because I don't want your answer.
2. Obama called Palin a pig. Okay, whatever. Big suprise. I really don't think the Democrats are known for keeping their feet out of their mouths anyway.
3. The crazy's really showed up for the Republicans convention. Jody says it's because they don't have jobs anyway and the Republicans didn't have time to protest the Democrat's convention because we were too busy earning paychecks for them to slice the cream off of.
4. ANOTHER STIMULUS? You have got to be kidding me. Okay, if the Bronco's game is sold out this week, I don't really think we're in a recession. Come on people. Stimulus check, followed by bail out, followed by Freddie and Fannie takeover, followed by STIMULUS CHECK???? Is this still America? What in the world? Can we not control ourselves? What do they intend to do about a real recession? Well, I guess if they elect Obama, we'll find out. See you in the bread line. For the love of God!!!! To anyone reading this, who actually believes in redistribution of wealth... It will not even last one generation, the wealth will always return to the responsible people who know how to curb the urge to spend and understand that it's alot easier to earn interest than pay it.
5. What's the big deal about Obama being more ready than Palin to lead just because he picked a VP well versed in foreign policy. What do people think Palin would do if she were President, pick Bart Simpson for a VP? Nah, she'd probably pick Fred Thompson or someone with alot of experience and knowledge. Let us not also forget that there's such a thing as a Presidential Cabinet. What are they there for? Presidents do deal alot with foreign policy but it's not all in the knowledge of one human, it's in the joint effort of a group of leaders and perfect execution of the plan.
6. Palin interview. I missed it but will watch it and give my observations soon.

It is better to give than to receive.

No comments: