Wednesday, January 21, 2015

4 joy is

Singing lullabys to my little girl that my dad sang to me.
Playing silly games and having champagne toasts with yogurt drinks over and over and giggling each time.
Bursting into laughter when my oldest announces our family is definitely funny enough for our own reality show after another Hazel escapade.
Watching my kids haphazardly train their puppy and seeing her roll over for them.
Watching a table full of toddlers happily munch muffins I completely forgot to put sugar in.
Laying in bed watching junk tv with my honey.
Going for a walk on a crisp morning and watching my puppy lope clumsily across a field while thinking that my dad would laugh just looking at her. 
Having a leisurely chat on the phone with a dear one.
Blow drying my daughters beautiful hair and looking at her in the mirror marveling at the beauty God created and shared with me.
Rustling the blue and orange covers on a Broncos bed and seeing a head with sparkling blue eyes pop up to greet me in the morning almost as if he'd been awake and waiting.
Watching snow drift lazily with a warm cup of tea.
Feeling the squish of a hug. 
Praying over each of them and feeling the peace that only the Holy Spirit can give.






No comments: