Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day






I will say, that my family loves me very much and they really do shine on Mother's Day. I'm thankful for the life we have, the freedom, the small pleasures and the comfort but most of all for the people that surround me every day. They are my most favorite people in the world, so with true mother pride I have to share a couple of pictures from my Mother's Day. I hope they bring smiles to your faces and warm memories of other Mother's Day's to your hearts. The images are clickable so you can see more detail. I have more of the coffee shop the girls set up this morning but I'll have to do another post for that. Jody went to Ziggi's Coffee Shop and brought me home a latte. I purchased it from the girls in their coffe shop over and over and over.

No comments: