Thursday, October 22, 2015

Eden's birthday

Today Eden turned 13. She's so much more beautiful and poised than I ever could have hoped to be at 13. I'll always be the first to say I don't know what makes her tick but it never stops me from sheer admiration for how amazing she is at all of the things she loves. I think most any parents would find it challenging to parent this amazing little woman child but I particularly had little confidence in my abilities until I went to healing prayer. I still  puzzle over her and think too hard but all in all I can honestly say I'm looking forward to having teenagers. It's fun to laugh all day at cute little toddler stuff but a kid who gets your jokes, wants to go thrifting and grab a coffee, likes interior decorating, relates on the big stuff, helps move furniture and makes the birthday cakes for you is definitely equally as enjoyable. Ok so she's been doing all of that for a couple of years... I'm just saying I like it... Usually. 
Happy 13th birthday Eden. God has a special purpose for your life and I pray every day that you will hear His voice and bend to His will so you can experience something amazing.

No comments: